I can’t say enough great things about Robin Halpern as a real estate agent. I am experienced in residential real estate, having bought five homes and sold three over the years with a range of different agents, and Robin is BY FAR THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I just completed a pretty complex purchase and Robin did a great job.
1. Robin was fantastic at helping me identify a great home that fit the needs of my particular situation. She took the time to listen to my desires and must haves before we went out to look at homes. She showed me a range of homes centered on what I described. When I realized that my needs were different than I had first thought, she showed evolved quickly. Because of her listening skills, knowledge of the market, and flexibility, Robin quickly found the right home for me.
2. Robin did a great job helping me negotiate the purchase, which had several complex inspection issues. A big part of my job is negotiating business deals, so I speak from knowledge in saying that Robin is a highly skilled negotiator. She also really is a real estate concierge with a broad network of contacts who were able to help me understand what the changes I wanted to make to the house would involve and would cost.
3. Robin has strong attention to detail (not a strength of mine) and really helped me ensure nothing fell through the cracks either during negotiation or as we moved toward closing. She also understands the real estate laws and regulations thoroughly and helped me make sure the other party met all their obligations.
4. Robin has a excellent service orientation. At every step of the way, she did everything possible to make things as seamless as possible for me.
5. Robin has tremendous integrity. She really does act in the best interest of her clients.
I definitely plan to use Robin for any future real estate deals.