Robin is dedicated, hardworking, & patient!!
We are so thankful for Robin’s dedication, hard work, and patience in helping us find our retreat like home in a peaceful neighborhood in Valley Forge. It was a tough job to find a contemporary home in an area with an overabundance of colonials but Robin persevered and got the job done.
At our first meeting Robin spent a lot of time with us driving around different neighborhoods because we were new to the area. Her knowledge about the neighborhoods and schools was a real benefit. She also had a good sense of market prices and the cost of improvements. We always looked forward to house hunting with Robin and her attitude was always upbeat and positive. Robin even offered us advice and tips during the sale of our old house and was always available to answer questions. During the weeks leading up to the settlement of our new house Robin was always reachable by email or phone and that was comforting and reassuring. Her dedication is astounding. We had a smooth settlement and that was due to Robin’s knowledge,
experience, and positive attitude. I’m sitting in my living room overlooking the beautiful landscape and I’m looking forward to having Robin over so she can share in the tranquility and
beauty of this special house! Many thanks!
Couldn’t be happier
We are first time homebuyers who couldn’t be happier with the house we found through Robin. Being new to the Philadelphia area and having narrow and demanding criteria for our new house, Robin was able to find us an absolutely wonderful home within our budget. Robin knows the neighborhoods, the market, and housing in very sophisticated ways. We are both architects, and as clients our acute tastes can be trying, but when we explained what we sought, Robin understood immediately and guided us to the perfect find. She educated us about the area, the process of buying a home, and we had a blast in the hunt with her. Knowing that we are very busy, she worked behind the scenes to make the whole experience effortless and found us that rare gem that we sought.
Yair and Elizabeth Keshet
Robin is Invaluable!
My husband and I were looking for a rental in the Main Line area. We never could have done it without Robin’s help. Even though we were just renters she went out of her way to help us find the right place and advocate for us once we found it. Her expertise, responsiveness, dedication, and friendly, professional demeanor were invaluable, and we’d recommend her to anyone. It’s clear that she loves her job, and that’s the kind of agent you want. Thanks again, Robin!
I can’t say enough great things about Robin Halpern as a real estate agent. I am experienced in residential real estate, having bought five homes and sold three over the years with a range of different agents, and Robin is BY FAR THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I just completed a pretty complex purchase and Robin did a great job.
1. Robin was fantastic at helping me identify a great home that fit the needs of my particular situation. She took the time to listen to my desires and must haves before we went out to look at homes. She showed me a range of homes centered on what I described. When I realized that my needs were different than I had first thought, she showed evolved quickly. Because of her listening skills, knowledge of the market, and flexibility, Robin quickly found the right home for me.
2. Robin did a great job helping me negotiate the purchase, which had several complex inspection issues. A big part of my job is negotiating business deals, so I speak from knowledge in saying that Robin is a highly skilled negotiator. She also really is a real estate concierge with a broad network of contacts who were able to help me understand what the changes I wanted to make to the house would involve and would cost.
3. Robin has strong attention to detail (not a strength of mine) and really helped me ensure nothing fell through the cracks either during negotiation or as we moved toward closing. She also understands the real estate laws and regulations thoroughly and helped me make sure the other party met all their obligations.
4. Robin has a excellent service orientation. At every step of the way, she did everything possible to make things as seamless as possible for me.
5. Robin has tremendous integrity. She really does act in the best interest of her clients.
I definitely plan to use Robin for any future real estate deals.
Focused, diligent, & experienced
From our first meeting with Robin through the purchase of our present home, Robin took the time to understand the needs of our family and superbly managed all of the intricacies involved in the process of searching, bidding, negotiating and closing the home of our dreams. The process involved in purchasing our present home was incredibly and uniquely complex. Robin was our rock through the process. She was focused, diligent, and constantly drawing from her reservoir of experience, while always presenting options with an upbeat personality and sense of humor, attributes that were most obvious when the search and negotiation process was most difficult. Robin’s ability to understand the current and potential value of our home and our neighborhood and communicate that through a series of complex negotiations, while managing our family with diligence and a smile, is the reason that we recommend Robin Halpern to everyone we know who is looking to buy or sell a home.
Preston, Sue and Sydney
Home of my dreams!
Joe and I sincerely appreciate everything you did to help us get the home of my dreams. When I met you at the tail end of a long and protracted short sale on another property, and I learned of all of the efforts you had made to make that complicated transaction work, I knew you would work hard on my behalf too. When the first deal went to the other guy, and I was disappointed, you were sincere in wanting to help us. And you did! You totally “got” what I was looking for. When I found it, you helped us make it happen, when no one expected it to work. I love my new home. And maybe the best advice you gave us was to get a home warranty, because we were buying “as is”. . We did, and we have needed it– and you have helped us with the warranty claims too. I would confidently recommend you to anyone, buying or selling. You have just the right balance of expertise and enthusiasm. Thank you!
P.S. Now do you know a good valet for the housewarming party?
Looking Forward to Working with You!
Hi Robin! I have heard wonderful things about you and really love how you offer more than just Realtor services. I am looking for someone to refinish my floors…who would you recommend? When it’s time to sell our house, we will be contacting you! Thanks, Emily